All Volunteers, Managers, and Coaches must complete the following:
1) 2019 Volunteer Application (located in the 'Documents' tab under the 'Quick Links' section). This must be completed by every volunteer (manager, coach, assistant coach, team parent, etc.); and
2) RNLL Concussion Policy Training Course (This course must be completed each year by every Manager, Coach, and Assistant Coach who is, or may be, on the field). Once the course has been completed, you will need to print the Certificate with your name on it and email it to Ray Oster at email@example.com
The CDC link for the Concussion Policy Training Course can be located in the 'Links' tab under the 'Quick Links' section, or click here. The link can also be located in the 2019 Safety Plan, which is under the 'Safety' folder in the 'Documents' tab of the'Quick Links' section.
All Managers must attend the following (each head coach is strongly encouraged to attend as well):
1) Mandatory Coaches Meeting / Dinner -- Thursday, February 21, 2019 at 6:00 pm at Coney Island (2644 Prater Way)
2) Mandatory Hat Day -- Saturday, March 2, 2019 at Scheels (1200 Scheels Drive) -- please see 'Important Dates' for time slot for each division
All Managers must ensure the following is collected from each player on their team and maintained for the season:
1) Medical Release Form (located in the 'Documents' tab of the 'Quick Links' section);
2) Media/Web Consent Form (located in the 'Documents' tab of the 'Quick Links' section); and
3) Code of Conduct Agreement (located in the 'Documents' tab of the 'Quick Links' section).
RNLL has Division Liaisons for each division, who are available to answer questions about their respective division's rules, practice drills, etc. Each Division Liaison and their contact info is listed under 'Contacts' of the Quick Links section of the home page.